Move from hustle to business.
To hustle may sound fashionable but only a business can have a future. If you are ready to make the switch from hustle to business, we are here to help you succeed. Get all the strategic, creative, digital and analytics solutions you need to launch, manage and grow your business.
Payments, Order Cancellation, Refunds, and Return Policy.
At Starthub.ng we are devoted to delivering the best service. We strive to ensure that our customers have a stress-free experience using our products and services. Our experience in delivering business registration services spanning over the years, we have developed a system that best suits our customers. This Payments, Order Cancellation, Refunds, and Returns Policy outlines our policies and procedures for payments, cancellations, refunds, and returns. If you encounter any issue while using our services, our excellent support team is available to ensure all issues are resolved. If you are not satisfied with the services provided or if you choose to cancel an unfulfilled service within 60 days of purchase, we will make a full refund of fees left off payments to third-parties or statutory bodies.
Only Starthub service fees are refundable; all government, and third-party fees involved in fulfilling your order are non-refundable to the extent they have already been paid on your behalf.
Fees and Payment
Starthub charges you an all-inclusive fee which covers service charges, statutory charges and expenses required to carry out the transaction accurately. We may collect these fees using a third-party payment service. Starthub shall commence the implementation of a Service ordered only after the receipt of the full or acceptable installment payment of the fees.
All fees and charges are payable in the currency nominated by Starthub. For clients domiciled in Nigeria and who are Nigerian Citizens, acceptable currency is usually NGN, and USD for foreign businesses seeking incorporation in Nigeria, where the amount shall be computed using the Foreign Exchange Rate and shall be determined as of the date of computation.
The Client is not authorized to withhold fees and interests due to any service, guarantee, or liability-related claims. In the same manner, any right of offset on the part of the Client is hereby excluded.
Starthub may accept payments through third-party payment service providers, or other alternative payment methods
Automatic Billing and Recurring Payments
Starthub may send a reminder of record before any installment billing dates. You acknowledge and agree that this notice is provided as a courtesy only, and we are not obligated or required to provide such notice.
You acknowledge and agree that (i) failure to read, (ii) inability to receive, and/or (iii) the failure of Starthub to send the reminder does not create any liability on the part of Starthub or any third-party service provider for initiating automatic payments for subscribing to Starthub’s services.
Consequently, you hereby authorize Starthub to charge the card originally used for purchase on either a monthly or yearly basis for a Service as appropriate. You may elect to discontinue some or all of your paid services at any time by contacting email@example.com should you elect to discontinue any of the paid services prior to the expiration of the initial 12-month term you may be required to pay a cancellation fee and any other expenses which have been paid or incurred by Starthub, including state or third-party vendor fees.
BY ACCEPTING THESE TERMS OF SERVICE YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT UNLESS AND UNTIL YOU CANCEL YOUR SUBSCRIPTION TO THE SERVICES (1) YOUR SUBSCRIPTION TO THE SERVICES WILL AUTOMATICALLY RENEW AT THE END OF EACH SUBSCRIPTION PERIOD AND CONTINUE FOR ANOTHER SUBSCRIPTION PERIOD; (2) YOU WILL AUTOMATICALLY BE BILLED AT THE START OF EACH NEW SUBSCRIPTION PLAN PERIOD; AND (3) THAT PERIODIC CHANGES FOR EACH NEW SUBSCRIPTION PERIOD WILL BE AUTOMATICALLY BILLED TO YOUR DESIGNATED BILLING PAYMENT METHOD. YOU MAY TERMINATE ENROLLMENT IN AUTOMATIC RENEWAL BY EMAILING HELLO@STARTHUB.NG.
Specific Card Payment Conditions
Starthub reserves the right (and you hereby irrevocably authorize Starthub) to collect monies in respect of fees for Services, taxes, disbursements and expenses from any bank account maintained in your respect (whether in your name or Starthub). Any monies required in the settlement of all fees, taxes, disbursements and expenses may immediately be debited to any such account for the credit of any account of Starthub, which shall immediately become entitled to all such monies. (For the avoidance of doubt, Starthub will automatically collect monies due to it in respect of any Agreement, annual responsibility (or other) fees, taxes, disbursements and expenses from any bank account maintained in respect of the Client without the prior approval of the Client).
Where a third party makes a card payment to Starthub on behalf of the Client, The Client warrants that the cardholder has authorized the payment, as well as the use of the card and processing of the card data by Starthub in accordance with the Agreement. The Client agrees to cause the cardholder to sign and comply with a cardholder statement. Starthub shall not be liable for any unauthorized third-party payments.
After payment has been made and proof of payment sent to our customer support channel, you will receive a confirmation message that includes details of the purchase.
Payment confirmation usually takes between 18-24 hours, subject to the conditions of the payment service provider.
If you do not receive a confirmation message or receipt, contact our customer support team immediately.
After a successful payment confirmation, you will be onboarded immediately.
You may cancel your order and get a full refund, as described in the section titled “Money Back Guarantee” below, except as follows:
- We are not able to process a refund once the company formation process is complete.
- We are not able to process a refund while any government agency is reviewing the documents.
- We are not able to process a refund if you are not satisfied with the services provided outside of our website (e.g., by third-party service providers).
Refund/Money Back Guarantee
We stand by our services with a 90-day money back guarantee. If you wish to cancel a Service, a subscription, or an add-on Service, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org within 90 days after payment for a full refund less any third-party fees already advanced.
We can only refund our fee for issues we are directly responsible for or have control over. If you purchase something and later change your mind, we can’t issue a refund. Below you can find the cases where refunds are applicable:
- For services involving business registration/compliance, the request must be made before filling with government agencies.
- The request must be accompanied by a detailed explanation of the reason for the refund request.
- The business registration must not have been completed successfully due to an error or omission on the part of Starthub or the client.
- The request for refund must be made before filling with third-party agencies.
- If there are any other circumstances where you feel a refund is justified, please contact us at email@example.com and we will do our best to resolve the issue.
- Once we submit any paperwork to the government on your behalf, we cannot refund any filing fees. In addition, if you purchase a product through us that is serviced by a third party, we cannot refund fees paid to those providers.
Process for Obtaining a Refund
If you meet the conditions outlined above, the following process will apply:
- Upon receipt of your request for a refund, we will review your request and determine if you are eligible for a refund.
- If you are eligible for a refund, we will issue a refund to the original payment account within 30 days of the determination of eligibility.
- If you are not eligible for a refund, we will provide you with a detailed explanation of the reasons why the refund request was denied.
Please note that the following circumstances are not covered by this refund policy and no refunds will be given in these cases:
- Changes in the laws or regulations that impact the ability to complete the business registration.
- Delays in the completion of the business registration due to factors outside of our control.
- Errors or omissions on the part of the customer, such as incorrect or incomplete information provided.
- Business registrations that have been completed successfully but where the customer is dissatisfied with the outcome.
If you have any questions or concerns about our refund policy, please contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.